CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
The purpose of the complaints procedure is to deal quickly, effectively and efficiently with your grievance and, where possible, to turn a potentially negative situation into a very positive one, through our care and attention.
DEALING WITH THE COMPLAINT
We aim to provide a high standard of service to you, our customers, at all times. However, sometimes things can go wrong and if that happens we are committed to resolving matters promptly and fairly.
- Step 1: Please write (by email or, if not possible, by letter) to the Sales Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Lettings Manager (email@example.com) with the details of your complaint setting out clearly the reasons for your grievance(s) together with dates, names of any staff members you dealt with, and enclosing/attaching any supporting evidence.
- Step 2: The Manager will acknowledge your complaint in writing (email or letter) within 3 working days of receiving it.
- Step 3: The Manager will review your complaint and provide you with a formal written outcome of his / her investigation within 15 working days of receiving the complaint.
- Step 4: Should you not be satisfied with the Manager’s response you may write (email or letter) to the Senior Partner at the address below who will carry out a separate and detached review of your complaint resulting in a final view (“Final View”) which will be sent to you within 15 working days of the matter being escalated to him. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Martin Waite, Senior Partner, HomeBuyers Property Services, 25 Town Street, Farsley, Pudsey LS28 5EN (all complaints must be in writing).
- Step 5: Should you still be dissatisfied after receiving our Final View, then you may refer the complaint to the Ombudsman whose details are below. Please note that you must refer your complaint to the Ombudsman within 6 months of receiving our Final View for the Ombudsman to consider it. Ombudsman Services: Communications, PO Box 730, Warrington WA4 6WU. Email: email@example.com